The Hypno Energeticians
The Hypno Energeticians
The Hypno Energeticians
back to chakraEARTH HAPPY
Liste d'autres Dysfonctionnements possibles
Liste très détaillée mais non exhaustive !
Abandon sensation, Acouphènes, Actions, Addiction, Asthme, Allergies, Asthme
Bégaiement bafouillage, Bouche,
Candidats Albicans + immunité, Cervicales C4-C5, Clairaudience, Clairvoyance, Cœur accident cardiaque, Confiance ( Manque de), Colère, Conscience Supérieure, Conscience de soi, Communication, Corps Boudhique, Cou – Douleurs, Créativité
Dents (chakras 1 et 5), Dos cervicales C4-C5
Endocrines, Élocution difficile, Émotions (Maitrise), Énergie créatrice, Épaules (hors os) Douleurs, Expression de soi
Finances difficultés financière, Force,
Ganglions Hypertrophie, Gencives, Glandes Thyroïde
Hypertrophie Ganglions, Hypothyroïdie,
Influences, Intégrité, Intuition Flashs,
Lien 2ème chakra
Mâchoires ATM, Mensonges, Métal MERCURE,
Nervosité, Nuque douleurs, Oreilles Ouie ( Sens), Perception extra sensorielle, Peurs
Relation autrui, Respiration
Scoliose Cervicale, Sinus, Solitude, Spirituel, Survie Matérielle, Système respiratoire
Télépathie, Tête (maux de ), Thyroïdes troubles, Timidité, Trachée artère, Troubles du langage,
Vertèbres cervicales (H.os), Vies antérieures (Accès), Voix cassée
The 5th chakra is thecommunication center, of the'self expression, of thecreativity. It is through him that the on hears his inner voice because he is connected to the sense of hearing and to theether element, WhereAkasha.
When awakened and purified, it promotestelepathyand theinformation channeling. Vishuddha is the door leading to higher levels of consciousness. We could look at this chakra as an "energetic mouth ".
It is intimately linked to ourpersonal expression. Not only our oral expression, dependent on the breathing, but quite simply theexpression of our self,of our deep personality. The more we are fulfilled, fully exploiting all our potential, the more this chakra radiates.
Working on it means that we will move in the world with confidence and serenity. It is not then necessary to impose oneself by an illusory force. Through this chakra, we approach the phenomenon of exteriorization of our inner universe. If this is harmonious, melted at Creation, then we will be perceived as we are, strong, peaceful, rich and luminous.
• AV: in the hollow of the throat
• AR: cervical C4-C5
• Communication with others (speaking and listening)
• Intuitive communication (intuitive flashes)
• Creativity, creation by the verb
• Expression of thoughts
• Expression of emotions
• Integrity, purification
• Linked to life experiences from 28 to 35 years old
• Very linked to the 2nd chakra
• Thyroid and parathyroids
• Mouth and what it contains:
– teeth (chakras 1 and 5)
– jaws (ATM)
• Lymph nodes
• Medium ears
• Respiratory system
• Trachea and its airborne extension
• Cervical vertebrae and shoulder (excluding bones)
• When this chakra which was closed begins to open, waves of conscious and subconscious (dreams) occur, as well as explosions of creativity, desires for change.
• This openness can be obtained through singing, theatre, etc.
• Awareness of blockages
• The development of this chakra promotes clairaudience
• Good communication is not just about being able to exchange feelings with others.
• It is also being able to interact with different conscious and unconscious parts of oneself.
• When the 5th chakra is overwhelmed by emotions and feelings, we have little chance of having access to ourselves…
– “Swallow your emotions”,
– “Not being able to express your fears”,
– “Feeling of being isolated”…
– This leads to dysfunctions in the throat, in the thyroid…
Essential oils :
• Eucalyptus (for everyone)
• Lavender (for everyone – calming,
• Myrrh (for everyone)
• Hemlock (for everyone)
• Rosemary (for everyone)
• Cardiac accidents
• Pain in the neck, neck, shoulders
• Lymph node hypertrophy
• Cervical scoliosis
• Thyroid disorders
• Language disorder (stammering, stuttering, insecurity, nervousness, shyness, tendency to lies, broken voice…)
• Cervical vertebrae (excluding bones)
• Fear of losing material survival
• Fear of abandonment
• The spiritual lessons that can be learned from the 5th chakra teach us that actions motivated by the individual will and spiritually guided are those that produce the best results.
• Accepting to be oriented by the Divine can also have a beneficial effect on our thoughts and our attitudes.
Summary table to downloadHERE.
Color: Light blue
Right: To express oneself and to be heard
Keyword : I communicate
Balanced throat chakra:
Centered, combative, good speaker, possibly an inspired musician or painter, attraction to meditation and spiritual wisdom.
Weak or blocked throat chakra:
Shyness, stammering, stuttering, language difficulties. Nervousness, jostled words, disjointed speech even incoherent, without common thread. Broken, shrill or inaudible voice. Lack of facial expressions, little body and hand movements during conversation. Lack of assurance, doubt about one's own capacities for persuasion, lack of naturalness, lack of sincerity, tendency to repeat lies.
Overdeveloped Throat Chakra:
Arrogance, self-satisfaction, dogmatic character, exaggerated speeches… Tendency to uninterrupted chatter, logorrhea. Monomaniacal behaviors, lack of listening skills. Willingness to always be right, bad faith. hypochondriac tendencies. Excessive movements of the arms, hands and theatrical mimicry during even banal conversations. Tendency to passionate debates to excess. Tendency to mythomania and megalomania.
Jean Paul Thouny
Energy therapist, trainer - Voiron (Isère) France
Information bychakra individually
Order by chakraindividually